Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why Affiliate Programs Fail

I just wanted to take a minute to talk about why I think that affiliate programs fail.  

Well, I don't necessarily think that the programs themselves fail, I think that it is the sponsor or team leader that fails.  When someone signs up for an affiliate program, most people are new at it and don't understand where to start and what the first steps are that they need to take.  I think that's where the problem is, because MOST team leaders and sponsors don't take the time to train or educate their downline.  They just want to get sign ups so they can make money.  Notice that I emphasized most.  There are team leaders out there who actually care because they understand that the more successful their downline is, the more successful they are.  

I am involved with GDI and The Bear Marketing System.  With The Bear Marketing System you get all of the tools you need to suceed.  They have a forum set up with tons of information as well as several people that will help you when you need it and if you sign up under me I will do everything that I can to help you because I understand that when you are making money, I am making money.  

But whether you join GDI under me or someone else, or if you decide on a totally different affiliate program, join under somone that you can trust.  Now I don't reccomend any other affiliate program other than GDI, but just make sure that whatever you join has a great support system set up to get you the help you need in order to be successful. 

1 comment:

  1. You're so right, if you don't help your downline you're not helping yourself.
    Most people who join GDI soon give up. They need all the help they can get.
    Good luck with your efforts.
    Dave
    http://weeklywinna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete