Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Promotion

If you read my earlier post I said I was going to run a promotion, so here it is.  

If you sign up under me I will pay your first month in.  Here's the deal.  Email me first at dtober@centurytel.net and tell me that you want the promotion.  I will then send you an email back confirming that I received your request and send you a link to sign up with.  

The way this will work is at the end of the 7 day trial you will be charged $10 from your paypal account, and yes you do have to have a paypal account to get this deal.  If GDI is able to collect your $10 on their first charge attempt, I will reimburse you within 48 hours via paypal.  So you have nothing to lose and that will give you a totally free month to decide if this is the right program for you.  

It is very important that you email me first though.  I will be running this promotion from 09/30/09 - 10/03/09.  Don't miss out on this opportunity.


1 comment:

  1. The first thing I need to say is You have very nice blog. Please tell me if you allow me to add your blog on my partners list, and also give me a small space on your blog list :-) .

    ReplyDelete