Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Evolv Health Update

Hi Everyone,
     If you read my earlier post about Evolv, I just wanted to tell everyone that I will not be going forward with Evolv due to some information that I found out.  Of course, if you want to move forward with it, that's totally up to you, but let me just share this with you.


I was initially very excited about the Evolv opportunity.  It looked very promising.  Turns out that you have to sell this water for about $4.00 a bottle to make a profit and to me that seems like an awful lot of money for a 16.9 oz. bottle of water.  That $4.00 a bottle is after you add in the shipping costs and everything. 


Also, in order to be eligible to make commissions, you must order at least 2 cases of water yourself every month.  It seems to me that it would be a very hard item to market and looks to me like people would probably just end up drinking their own water every month.


I just wanted to pass this information on to you and again you are free to do what you like, but I will not be moving forward with Evolv.  I just don't feel right getting you into something that is going to be hard for you to market and make money.  I want you guys to make money, not lose money.

1 comment: